Re: nonrunninglbcs

To: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg), sol@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: nonrunninglbcs
From: sggy@crux2.cit.cornell.edu (Roger Garnett)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1992 12:35:22 -0400
James Fuerstenberg scribed:
 Subject: nonrunninglbcs
> a modest proposal...  some sort of award for the sol member with the most
> non functional lbcs (not junkers, ones that actually have a REASONABLE hope of
> driveability)

> this seems to be a bit of disease, stop me if I am wrong Roger Garnett...

Hey- I resemble that remark!

Lets see-
By the time I button up the barn for the winter, there should be the current
4 which are running, 3 or 4 that may eventually go again, and 3 parts cars.

That's not so bad, is it?
   ________
  /___  _  \        Roger Garnett              (Roger_Garnett@cornell.edu)
 /|   ||  \ \       Agricultural Economics   | "The South Lansing Centre
| |___||  _  |      3 Warren Hall            |  For Wayward Sports Cars"
| | \  |   | |      Cornell University       | (Lansing, NY)
 \|  \ |__/ /       Ithaca, N.Y. 14853-7801  | (607) 533-7735
  \________/        (607) 255-2522           | Safety Fast!