Jet Hot paint and E-type carpet studs and running temp.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Jet Hot paint and E-type carpet studs and running temp.
From: Steven Schultz <Steven.Schultz@mixcom.mixcom.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 92 19:58:22 CDT
First, has anyone used Jet Hot paint? Advertised in several places I
believe, Autoweek has an ad usually. It says that it is good up to
1,300 degrees, and won't rust,nd comes in several colors.

Second, I have a '67 Series 1 E-type roadster I've been restoring. I
have never owned one, so everything is new to me. I finally was ablt
to drive it last week...Anyway, what is the Series 1 4.2 running
temperature? Also, I want to order a carpet set, but none of them show
the locations of the carpet suds. Would anyone be willing to mail me a
diagram, or tell me where to find the locations? Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks.

--
Steve Schultz     Steven.Schultz@mixcom.com