August issue of CAR

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: August issue of CAR
From: brucec@amex-trs.com (Bruce Carter)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1992 08:54:50 -0700
How many of you folks out there are saving you petty cash for that new
Jaguar that is pictured on the cover of CAR, the XJ220? I think I am
going to go down to the local Bank of America and ask them to finance me
for the rest of my natural life for one of those :-)

I think everybody ought to own at least one car that runs approx. $800K
(US) :-) And can go in excess of 200mph. I wonder what the insurance
would cost a year on the thing. I suspect that if you can afford one you
would probably do self insurance on it.

That be the car that dreams are made of.

Bruce..."Needing a 200mph fix" Carter