Oil Leakers

To: british-cars%hoosier.utah.edu@uunet.uu.net
Subject: Oil Leakers
From: archer@hsi86.hsi.com (Garry Archer)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 92 16:04:58 -0400
The following was just passed on to me by a fellow employee ... he noticed
I was wearing my Mini Cooper t-shirt today ...

> How do you get a British car to stop leaking oil?  Simple.  Drain out all the
> oil and drive the car around the block.  This will teach the engine what
> happens when the oil leaks out, and it will henceforth make every effort to
> hold it in.
>         - Charlie Rockwell, Rockwell Motor Sport

Garry Archer Esq.       archer@hsi.com
3M Health Information Systems,  Wallingford, Connecticut, U.S.A.

"An Englishman never enjoys himself, except for a noble purpose." - A.P.Herbert