Tiger parts (was: body parts question)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger parts (was: body parts question)
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 92 08:52:38 pdt
>Subject: body parts question
>Date: Thu, 02 Jul 92 00:45:30 PDT
>From: John Adams <adams%monty@rand.org>

>Sunbeam Tiger. I need some fenders and quarter panel replacements to redo a bad
flair job. I have found 2 sources of replica parts, Victoria British LTD. in
>Kansas and Classic Sunbeam Auto Parts in New York. Does anyone know about the
>quality of these replicas? Does anyone know of alternative/superior sources? Am
>I better off cannibalizing an Alpine?

Here's one more supplier.  I bought a clutch slave from them for my snake.  They
seem to be a pretty good outfit.  I got the name of the place from from another
Tiger owner at a Shelby Club meeting.

Sunbeam Specialties Auto Parts
515 Wincherster Dr.
Campbell, CA

mail order:
P.O. Box 771 Los Gatos, CA
(408) 371-1642

 Alpine - Tiger

Sorry I don't know the zip.  This place is local for me.

Roland