Re: Need TR-6 Header recommendations.

To: twakeman@apple.com
Subject: Re: Need TR-6 Header recommendations.
From: whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 30 Jun 1992 11:11 EDT
>I have a factory manual that has a high speed section showing many of the
>factory competition parts, and photocopys of factory parts book addendums.
>Would this be good enough for the SCCA?  If so, would I need to bring them
>to every event I entered????
>
>TeriAnn

The perspective that VTR has taken is that any factory competition
option is exactly that, a modified/competition item which (depending
on what it is) may move the car from stock to a modified class.
I'd say that any TR-6 header, including the factory competition
header, would be "unautjorized" for stock class at a VTR convention.

I'll let any of the VTR Autox Advisory Board elaborate further
(mjb, Chris K., John Lye & iii).

The VTR perspective is NOT necessarily in total sync with
current SCCA regs.

Bill