SU carb info....

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, wheeltowheel@abingdon.eng.sun.com
Subject: SU carb info....
From: "Ken R. Dye" <dye@i88.isc.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 92 13:34:17 -0500
        I'm going road racing for the first time this weekend, and
need a bit of advice.  My datsun has SU-type carbs, and it would
probably be a good idea to hook up some overflow lines to the vent
holes on the tops of the float chambers.  The question I have is
should I

a) just route the hoses to a 'T', to a bottle somewhere in the engine
   compartment

b) route the hoses to a 'T' to the return line to the gas tank (possible
   pressure problems with normal operation?)

c) Any other Ideas?

Note that I am not on the british-cars list, so an e-mail reply
is preferred.

--Ken