Dave Barry's Hillman Minx Column

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Dave Barry's Hillman Minx Column
From: acg@hermes.dlogics.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1992 12:10:38 CDT
For those of you who asked for a copy of Dave Barry's column on the Hillman
Minx (which, like his other great columns, also wandered through a bunch of
other subjects), I have finally forwarded it to you via Email. If you have
not received it within a day of seeing this message, let me know.

It appears in one of his most recent collections of columns, which I think
is called "Dave Barry Strikes Back!" (Can't be more specific at this moment
as I left the book at home; however, any decent bookstore should be able to
locate it.)

Please note that it is NOT my intention to violate any copyright laws by my
forwarding of this column via "private" Email, so please take this only as a
sample of the book, and as encouragement to BUY the book. Besides, if you
do, you also get to see the great Jeff MacNelly cartoon of the Hillman Minx
that accompanies the column. (Disclaimer: speaking only as a satisfied reader!)

Andrew C. Green
Datalogics, Inc.      Internet: acg@dlogics.com
441 W. Huron          UUCP: ..!uunet!dlogics!acg
Chicago, IL  60610    FAX: (312) 266-4473