Forwarded Hillman parts source (Australia)

To: "british-cars@autox.team.net"%MAILER.dnet@mvax.Sonoma.EDU
Subject: Forwarded Hillman parts source (Australia)
From: feinstei@Sonoma.EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 92 11:23:14 PDT
From:   SMTP%"jem@latcs1.lat.oz.au" 16-JUN-1992 23:47:50.73
To:     feinstei@vax.sonoma.edu
CC:
Subj:   Re: HELP: Hillman car contacts

Date: Wed, 17 Jun 92 16:47:12 +1000
From: jem@latcs1.lat.oz.au (Joan McGalliard)
To: feinstei@vax.sonoma.edu
Subject: Re: HELP: Hillman car contacts
Newsgroups: aus.general

A friend of mine (well, we are out of touch, but anyway)
has a Hillman parts store that is a family business.  My
friend used to (probably still does, but we haven't seen
each other in a while) fly to England once a year for parts.
I just looked it up in the phone book:

Hillman spares and repairs
Motor Spares
Whitehorse Rd, (cnr Alfred St),
Blackburn
Victoria
Australia
3130

Phone (+61) 3 877 4311

I don't know if they do mail order, but it worth a try.

Ask for Jim (aka Jim-Bob) and say "hi" from me.

joan

--
 "It was a typical small country  Joan McGalliard,
  town: a post office, a general  Latrobe University,