Value of a Europa?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Value of a Europa?
From: mikej@apd.MENTORG.COM (Mike Johnson)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 92 07:42:27 PDT
Since we are apprising Europas, what do you think this one is worth?
     Type 74 produced Feb. 1974
     Twin Cam Special Equipment (ie. all the JPS stuff without the black paint)
     Lotus modified Gordini Transaxle 365 (gives 5th gear overdrive)
     Cosmetically very good original condition.  Some chips in the jelcote.
       Original paint (Garden hose green ;-)
       Short rip in a seam in the passenger seat
       Dash nicely varnished
     5 Lotus brand alloy wheels
     Not on the road due to problem with left rear hub.  Will be fixed before
       I sell it.  Otherwise drives as new.
Yes I am going to have to sell it.  I am loosing my machanic.  He broke his
leg last Nov. and is still healing.  I talked myself into this by planning to
put the money into a fund to get a Caterham 7.  Anyone know of one for sale on
the left coast?
                                 mikej@apd.mentorg.com