carb needle

To: sol@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: carb needle
From: flanery@elric.epm.ornl.gov (Ray Flanery)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 92 08:32:28 EDT
OK, so the D@#%^%@# ZS is NOT tuned perfectly. Well, it does run real
nice except for one little problem. I cannot seem to keep oil in the
damper! My initial guess is that there is something wrong with the
O-ring in the needle housing of the air piston. I really hate to
start tearing it apart again, but I will accept suggestions.

| Raymond E. Flanery Jr.             |  Go BROWNS !!!                     |
| Oak Ridge National Laboratory      |                                    |
| Mathematical Sciences Section      |  1977 MGB (ALICIA II)              |
| EP&M Division                      |                                    |
| P.O. Box 2008, Bldg. 6012          |  (615)574-0630  FAX: (615)574-0680 |
| Oak Ridge, TN  37831-6367          |  flanery@msr.epm.ornl.gov          |