TR6 restoration - Practical Classics

To: BRITISH-CARS <BRITISH-CARS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: TR6 restoration - Practical Classics
From: "I.REEMAN " <S150@CPC865.EAST-ANGLIA.AC.UK>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 92 16:24 GMT
I subscribe to Practical Classics and I have read all the articles on the
TR6 rebuild. The articles are detailed but the car is restored regardless
of cost (approx #32,000). I am in the process of restoring a TR6 and have
found the articals helpful but they do not make up a step by step guide.
The UK classic car mags often run articles on TR6 restoration. I have
got most of them from the last few years.

Lee, if you want any details or information from the articles please email
me directly.

Iain Reeman - University of East Anglia, Norwich, England
email (JANET): I.Reeman@uk.ac.uea