TVR

To: sol@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: TVR
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Tue Jun 9 08:07:32 1992
TVR is alive and well.  There was  a recent Autoweek article about the company.

The current Tuscan has the Rover V8, opened up to 3.9 and the hottest model
is the 420SEAC.  4.2 liters, 300HP.  Accelerates like a 911 Turbo. and they
look real neat too.

Oh yes, you can't get one here. Darn!

jim fuerstenberg

                        186,000 miles per second, it's not just a good idea
                        it's the law!

jfuerstenberg@dcri.dla.mil or
xgg2356@dcri.dla.mil

The opinions stated herein are solely my own and not those of my employer.