VTR magazine #49 has been mailed.

To: ~b-c@tbird.cc.bellcore.com, ~tr8j@tbird.cc.bellcore.com
Subject: VTR magazine #49 has been mailed.
From: whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 29 Apr 1992 13:53 EDT
Any of you Triumph owners that are VTR members can start
watching your mailboxes for issue 49 of the Vintage Triumph
Register's quarterly magazine.  The printer delivered all
the copies to the post office in Dearborn, MI on Monday.
As always, mailing is 3rd class (bulk rate) so delivery
time can vary considerably.  Last time my regular copy
took over two weeks to get to me.

Issue 49 is another great 32 page edition.  Hope you like it and
do let me know if you have any comments on the content, style, etc.

By the way, did anyone else see the 4/23/92 issue of "Old Cars
Weekly?"  The VTR magazine is again a recipient of their
Golden Quill Award" for club publications in the "National
w/color" category.
Bill Sohl (K2UNK) BELLCORE (Bell Communications Research, Inc.)
Morristown, NJ             email via UUCP      bcr!dancer!whs70
201-829-2879 Weekdays      email via Internet  whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com