Mid-Ohio

To: mjb@hoosier, sol@hoosier
Subject: Mid-Ohio
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Wed Apr 22 08:47:51 1992
Mark,

I am planning on attending and racing in the June vintage race at Mid-Ohio,
assuming my Mini is still running after the Road America event.

BTW, the event is now four days Thurs has been added as an additional practice
day with a commensurate increase in entry fee (now $295 (whew)).

Mid-Ohio is located in Lexington Ohio, near Mansfield, about 70 miles south-
west of Cleveland.  I believe it should be under 200 miles from Indianapolis.
It is about a 7 1/2 hour drive towing from the Chicago suburbs.

Marque is a one sylable word, pronounced like Mark as in Marque Bradakis.

>From Sarah Sieling's discussion, she and her crew will be there and possibly
others.  It should be noted that Mini-Meet East is taking place the same
weekend in Columbus and a number of folks from that gathering may take a
Sunday side trip to the event.

SVRA can be reached at 803 723-7872 for more info.

jim fuerstenberg

                        186,000 miles per second, it's not just a good idea
                        it's the law!

jfuerstenberg@dcri.dla.mil or
xgg2356@dcri.dla.mil

The opinions stated herein are solely my own and not those of my employer.