Re: another question about parts-washer solvent

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, salex@jpl-devvax.jpl.nasa.gov
Subject: Re: another question about parts-washer solvent
From: mason@ftp.com (Meat Vehicle)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 92 20:30:15 -0400
What do youse guys use for parts cleaner? I've been using cheapo
oderless paint thinner in a five gallon bucket for a couple years now
and it works pretty good. I keep two buckets, one "dirty" for first rinse
and one "clean" for rinal rinse, by the time the dirty bucket is too
grungy for me it's not even half as much as originally went into the
clean bucket so there's not much to get rid of. I put it into the
original plastic jugs and drop it off with my waste oil with the
rationalization that petrolium products are all basically the same and
they'll either burn it or re-distill it.