re: RE: List Request

To: british-cars@hoosier, martine@apd.MENTORG.COM
Subject: re: RE: List Request
From: georgeb@apd.MENTORG.COM (George Burgesser)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 92 13:54:14 PDT
   The Portland Triumph Owner's Association does not have an official telephone
number.  The telephone number in TRF's list belongs to a (long) past president
of the club.  Ian Boundy was last year's president, and while I am sure that
he would be happy to answer questions about the club he might not be the person
that you really want to talk to.

   This year's president is JonKCorbin @503-684-7915
   This year's membership chairman is Ray Marty @503-645-6324

   The post office box listed in TRF's list IS the clubs mail box and stays the
same from year to year.

                               George Burgesser (george_burgesser@mentorg.com)
                               (Member Portland Triumph Owner's Association)
                               Mentor Graphics Corporation
                               Wilsonville, OR 97070
                               503-685-7000 ext.3676