Moss Brit-fest car show on April 11th

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Moss Brit-fest car show on April 11th
From: Dean_Zywicki%NIHDCRT.BITNET@CU.NIH.GOV
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 92 15:29:07 EST
|Date: 4-2-92  3:28pm
|From: Dean Zywicki:dcrt:nih
|  To: {british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu}:INTERNET
|Subj: Moss Brit-fest car show on April 11th
   Does Moss always have a big show in Dover,NJ ?  If so, has anyone
been to a show in Dover before ?  The reason I ask is that I was
planning on meeting Scott Paisley at the show, but neither one of us has
been there before.  Is there a good place to meet at the show, i.e. at
the TR6 display (if there is one), or at any specific marque ?  Is the
show going to be setup this way ?  Anyone else from the list going ?
   If anyone has any suggestions on a real good meeting place please let
me know.

    Thanks,
        Dean