Bugeye Sprite/Lotus Europa

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye Sprite/Lotus Europa
From: DEMEIS@ecs.umass.edu
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1992 13:11 -0500

Hello!

I have just finished restoring a 1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite
and would like to sell it and/or trade (etc.) for a Lotus Europa.
So... I am looking for anyone who is interested in the Bugeye Sprite
or who has a nice (or restorable) Lotus Europa for sale.

Details:  My 1960 Austin Healey was just painted with a beautiful
          coat of British Racing Green and is nicely restored with
          many new parts.  It came out fantastic!  I am looking to
          get $5.5 for it or, like I said, some deal involving a
          Lotus Europa.

You can email me at:  DEMEIS@ecs.umass.edu
or phone me at (603) 679-2754 (New Hampshire)...

Thanks for any leads or ideas on finding a Lotus or selling my Bugeye!

-Ray (DEMEIS@ecs.umass.edu)