Re: LBC car ads-San Jose Merc news

To: rck@fangio.asd.sgi.com (Robert Keller)
Subject: Re: LBC car ads-San Jose Merc news
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <kent@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1992 16:50:34 PST
        While I was checking out the 'B, I took a look at a very
        beautiful Allard and a Jensen Interceptor.  It seems that
        "Triumphs Only" is just a name, not a policy.

They have recently (the past year or so) started a fairly serious
restoration business on the side; can't remember the name, though. I
think that's why you're seeing non-Triumphs there now.

I've had really mixed experiences with Wayne, the owner -- he knows
what parts are rare or hard to get, and overcharges heavily for them.
It's worth trying to negotiate with him, and important to let him know
that you're willing to walk away without buying.