Re: Amador County Fairgrounds '92?? YES

To: british-cars@hoosier, cobra@cdc.hp.com
Subject: Re: Amador County Fairgrounds '92?? YES
From: djd@aurora.arc.nasa.gov (Daniel J. Dasaro)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 92 10:16:27 -0800
Well I just happen to have a flyer here in front of me.  I'll type in
some of the stuff.

                The Annual All British Swap Meet & Car Show
                Amador County Fairgrounds, Plymouth, CA
                15 miles South of Placerville on highway 49

June 13 & 14, dawn 'til dusk, Free admission to the public

- Indoor exhibition, single space $15/day
- Genuine British Victorian furniture & antiques for sale
- Authentic British food courtesy of Cockney cooking Ltd.
- Wine tasting in nearby Shenandoah Valley
- Public Choice Car Show, 12 categories, Sunday only.  Pre-entry by
  May 31.  Dash plaques, lots of awards, $10.  Same day entry by 11am = $12.
- Craft exhibits welcome

Register for car shows to:      Bob Byers
                                3587 Scotland Dr.
                                N. Highlands, CA  95660

Discount accomodations @ Shenandoah Inn 209/245-3888
or Placerville Inn, 916/622-9100 (ask for Brit. Car Show rates)
Or camp at the fairgrounds for $12/night

I should mention the sponsors.  They are:

British Parts Direct            Mini Mania      British Car Service
Sunbeam Specialties             Dave Bean (Eng)

That's most of it, send me mail if you need any more of the details.

Look for me in my soon-to-be cherry (?) '73 MGB!

-Dan Dasaro