Re: Stored cars, NMW Roll-Master

To: jtc@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (James TenCate)
Subject: Re: Stored cars, NMW Roll-Master
From: medtron!pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@uunet.UU.NET (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 92 8:14:06 CST
James TenCate writes >

>car dollys which fit under each wheel
>Roll-Master's and made by NMW Products....  $160 for 4

Actually, this price is a lot less than I have seen for the type that has the
built-in jack.  Those must be for high-volume use, packing cars in large
numbers in buildings or ships or the like.

There is no reason the things would not work, I guess.  Are they three casters
each, or what?  You will have to jack up the car to get it on the dollies.  I
Imagine the corners of the dolly stand proud over the pad whereon the car tire
sits.  Are they designed to accept the low ground clearance of a TR7?

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN  55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105     lotus@pnet51.orb.mn.org
w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov  (list goes here)
"The workingman's GT-40" - Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman

--
Login name: phile                       In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324