45K MG hahahahahahaha! [54~

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: 45K MG hahahahahahaha! [54~
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Mon Mar 23 08:05:04 1992
45K for a V8 MGB, you are better off trying to find a 70s MGB V8 if you want
that sort of thing for much less money.

better yet, for that much money, one can buy the new TVR Tuscan with the Rover
V8, IMHO a better looking car which goes like stink.  The Ginetta G33 also
seems to be better looking, better performing car for less money

jim fuerstenberg

                        186,000 miles per second, it's not just a good idea
                        it's the law!

jfuerstenberg@dcri.dla.mil or
xgg2356@dcri.dla.mil

The opinions stated herein are solely my own and not those of my employer.