Looking for Used Midget Parts

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Looking for Used Midget Parts
From: RGOLEN@umassd.edu
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1992 12:22 EST
I am currently in the process of figuring out what my 78 Midget needs
both in terms of repairs and parts. After trying to figure out why my
turnsignals don't work, I traced the problem to the 4-way flasher
switch. Also while on my journey in search of the elusive turn-
signal, I found the back of the heater fan switch was ripped out
by someone in the past.

I obviously need to replace these switches, does anyone out there
have some used ones for sale, or know of a good source of used ones,
cheap (as opposed to new $$)?

ric golen