E. 14th Auto

To: british-cars@hoosier, twakeman@apple.com
Subject: E. 14th Auto
From: Geronimo x54903 page 951-3432 <GENDIMEN@T12SYS.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 92 11:02:34 PST
>Also, anyone have the current phone number for the latest incarnation of
>East 14th st.???

The new name, same person, is British Parts Locating service.  Phone #
(510)783-6487 or 783-MGTR, 335 A St. Hayward, CA.

>Well, with the TR3 undergoing a mucho major restoration & the MGBGT out of
>commission, at least I can drive the Land Rover ... I always feel insecure
>when I am down to one drivable car.

Know what you mean, my truck and BMW (no, I'm not a yuppie, it's a '76 with
270K miles and my Brother-in-law gets me parts at dealer cost) are both
dead/dying and I'm down to my GT6 which I drive over Hwy 9 every day.

Mike G.
gendimen@t12sys.intel.com