repair shop recommendation for my Rover in Bay Area

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: repair shop recommendation for my Rover in Bay Area
From: hiss@fionn.lbl.gov (Eric Hiss)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 92 11:23:09 PST
Hi,

I feel kind of funny asking this question, mostly since I have never
let anyone work on my cars but I'm really shy on time now and I need
someone to do the brake work on my Rover 2000 sc.  Basically all of the
ruber in the braking system has deteriorated. I finally recieved all of the
caliper rebuild kits and hoses that I ordered. I had intended on doing it all
at once so I only had to bleed the system once.   I also got a new clutch plate
which I wanted to replace.

Is there a person or a shop that someone would recommend to do this work for
me that is within an hours drive to Berkeley, CA?

Also, since I am asking questions, can anyone recommend a good source for parts?
Lots of people sell parts for land and range Rovers but no one seems to know
what to do with the Rover sedans.  Sterling does not stock parts for them
either.

thanks in advance for any info.

eric

e-mail at  hiss@fionn.lbl.gov     or through the group is fine.