Windows and Whatnot

To: sol
Subject: Windows and Whatnot
From: mjb (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 92 12:18:02 -0700
You know, I've often wondered lately about something.  Do you suppose that
if this British Cars mailing list was around when Triumph, for example,
went from side curtains to (*gasp*) wind-up windows there would have been
a similar bifurcation of the list into the "Real Sports Cars" vs "New
Fangled Pretenders" encampments?  Granted, those in the "NFP" class would
still be in a position to champion British cars, rather than some other
foreign make, but the general trend of comments may have been similar.

Just idle musings while finishing my 403rd cup of coffee for the day.
How many list members will be at the Tinker day this saturday, March 7th
at the Fat Chance Garage?

mjb.