Re: British Car Meet/American MGB Assoc. Convention

To: british-cars@hoosier, sfisher@wsl.dec.com
Subject: Re: British Car Meet/American MGB Assoc. Convention
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 92 09:16:55 -0800
Scott,
I'll help as time permits.  I could also play photographer for the meet.

I would like to see a MGB swap meet & car sale as part of the event (thinking
of the Portland All British meet).  Tech sessions could be way cool.
The funcourse/ concourse should have lots of catagories so lots of people
win awards (You might judge a funcourse against a standard and not against
each other & a concourse against each other).  I could lead one of my
infamous Santa Cruz Mountain tours (I try to make no more than one wrong
turn and in three years of leading the annual tour for the Triumph club
had only one car drop a wheel off the side of the road).

TeriAnn