Re: British Roadster Rebuild (TR6/250)

To: stclair@lsil.com
Subject: Re: British Roadster Rebuild (TR6/250)
From: rgb@hal.com (Roger Bolick)
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 92 11:33:04 CST
        >Could you tell me the address of Grassroots Motorsports?
        >I'd love to get that
        >article on building a fun engine from stock parts.

Grassroots Motorsports
P.O. Box 5907
Daytona Beach, FL 32118

its $14.97/year for 6 issues

I called 904-673-4148 and left a message asking if you could just
buy the British Roadster Rebuild articles as a collection versus the
old magazines.  The articles are great, but it is moving VERY
slowly with only about 3 pages/issue on the subject, so unless
you're heavily into racing its likely not worth it to buy the
back issues.

If others are interested, why not flood them with calls on Monday
requesting the same.  I don't see why they can't sell us the whole
series for $10.

Was going to say I couldn't do it due to the copyright, but I'm
searching the issue and darn it, can't find any mention of a copyright!

Give them a call and let's see if they will offer this.

Roger