Re: Rare Triumph Part Needed

To: akgua!att!xerox.com!George_N_Haynes.Wbst207V, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rare Triumph Part Needed
From: tdm@akguc.att.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 93 08:47 EST
     I have been working with "Kit" at Classic Auto Interiors in
Doraville u
,Georgia.  She had a MGA in her shop while I was there and was
re-covering the rails around the cockpit.  She gave me some very
helpful hints on working on my car.  There is a chance that if she
doesn't know how to make what you need she will either figure it
out or find someone who knows.  Her phone is 404-458-3188.
Big Disclaimer:::::  I have bought black vinyl and piping for my
                     MGA and I found her prices to be reasonable
                     and she seemed to be a plesant human being.
Good luck,
Don Mathis