Italian Job

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Italian Job
From: DANA%EGEL1@vx.cis.umn.edu
Date: 28 Jan 1993 09:45:39 -0500 (CDT)
For those who were interested in getting copies of the Italian Job, the Jan.
18th Autoweek had a letter about the films availability.
        "..to my fellow readers who might wish to obtain a copy of
        this cult fil:  Movies Unlimited, 6736 Castor Ave., Philadelphia
        PA 19149.  (215)-7228298.  Video details: cat# 06-1976; cost $12.99"

Happy motoring,

Dana

PS Phil E. from St Paul, could you drop an E-mail message to me.  I wanted to
get a reference on getting some work done in the Twin Cities area.