76 Spitfire

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: 76 Spitfire
From: Roger Taylor <rtaylor@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1991 10:23:56 -0600
As a newcomer to the group, I hope that it is all right to post this.
The good news is that my oldest daughter FIANLLY got married a week ago.
(YEA!)  The bad news is that I need to sell my little blue playtoy (SOB!!!)
to pay for the wedding.  After finally fulfilling my boyhood dream for a few
years, my wife wants the space in the garage where Betsy hides from the salt
all winter.  76 Spitfire, new clutch, new front suspension stuff, new plastic
windows in top.  Good condition.  Needs new seat, rugs and a little touch
up to be sharp.   Oh yes, it also got new rear wheel bearings and other
stuff a couple of years ago with very little milage on them.  There is a
spare engine, in parts, that needs overhaul and some other parts that goes
with her.  Roger Taylor  217-586-4958