4 door british car

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: 4 door british car
From: hiss@fionn.lbl.gov (Eric Hiss)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 91 17:01:26 PDT
Scott-

What about a Rover 2000 TC or a 3500. or a 100.  I got my rover about 4 months
ago and I am just amazed at what a fine car it is. (this means no major repairs
yet)   It really handles well and is fun to drive although its not even
pretending
to be fast.

Of course, I got mine for $30.00  or the price to tow it out of the field.

All it took to get it going was a new battery. After I found out it ran well,
of course I redid a lot of the old hoses and things but, its a fine car.

There is a guy in norther CA who has several he is selling.  I know he has
a blue TC that apparently is in pretty nice shape for about $2k and he has
a really nice 100 for about 3.5k and I think he has a 3500 as well.

I was really wanting a Jag mkII until I happened along my Rover, which I
think is a much nicer car to drive. The Jags look better, sound better, and a
quicker, but the rover has a much nicer ride and I think it handles better.

anyway, just my two cents.

eric.