Big mistake, big, really big, huge.

To: wheeltowheel@abingdon.Eng.Sun.COM, hoosier!autox@cs,
Subject: Big mistake, big, really big, huge.
From: ssi!coventry!rmb@ames.arc.nasa.gov (Bob Bownes)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 91 17:17:26 CDT
        Well, I just concluded the deal for a *real race car* (TM). I pick
it up on Sunday. It's almost ready to roll for vintage, (needs 3 easy things
fixed....) and will be ready to roll in GP in the spring. It's a 1964 Spitfire,
that's been racing since 1966. To go out and play in Production traffic,
it will need a fire system and the front half of a roll cage. That's it. It
needs the throttle linkage fixed, the seat bolted down (or a new seat), and
the sway bar mount fixed to go out Vintage racing.

        AAAAAGGGHHH!!!! What have I done? At least this one is ready to go,
not like the lasst time I was going to buy a roller and turn it into a race
car.....

        iii