Re: Pictures

Subject: Re: Pictures
From: rodb@ee.ubc.ca
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 91 14:57:04 PDT

Two points :

A number of people have asked me if I will digitize pictures they
send me.  The answer is yes.  My address is:

Rod Barman
Dept. of Computer Science
University of British Columbia
6356 Agricultural Rd.
Vancouver, BC
CANADA V5V 361

Examine the quality of the ones available for ftp.  I also don't make
any promises about how fast I will do it.

A couple people have also asked me if I can mail them disks with
pictures on them.  I can easily make 3.5 MSDOS disks (thank god for
Suns and DosWindows).  If this is good for you send me email and I will
do them all at once in a couple of weeks.  If you feel like it, you can
them mail me a couple bucks to cover postage and disk costs.  (I have
no idea what a 3.5 inch disk is worth nor how much it costs to send
disks to the US).

--
Rod Barman, Dept. of E.E., University of British Columbia
rodb@salmon.ee.ubc.ca