Re: Water pump woes, part II

To: angevine@badger.colorado.edu, british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: Water pump woes, part II
From: mason@ftp.com (Nark Mason)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 91 17:29:37 -0400
Speaking of Oil Coolers, I ordered one for my Triumph Daytona (500 motorcycle)
and it looked just like the little dinky ones I saw sitting in the pile of
radiators at the local junkyard (JP carrols, lexington, Ma - they're also
a re-coring shop). I've seen lots of little car-oil-cooler sized ones I think
are (former) auto transmission coolers. For you cheapskates out there that
don't insist on a stock oil cooler and can make your own mounting brackets
these look like a good deal. I'm going to try one out sometime soon, can
anyone out there tell me what the ID of the tubes in a TR 6 type type oil
cooler is? Any good guesses?