Bit windy...

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Bit windy...
From: Dale C. Cook <cook@encore.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 91 10:37:20 EDT
Well hurricane Bob came through and shut down all of our machines (hence
no forwarding of british car mail).  All has pretty much returned to
normal now.  The power was out for a few hours at my house, but some
places are still without.  Lots of down trees and the usual clutter,
but I think we lucked out again.  Unlike Gloria, this storm was only
water before it actually hit.  Winds went form zero to sixty faster
than most LBC's.  Grandfather slept this one out in his garage.  We
are thinking of taking him off the road early this year to save a bit
more on insurance (in view of my impending unemployment...)

        - Dale