Need info about motor oil

To: sol@hoosier (brit)
Subject: Need info about motor oil
From: Kazuo Yoshizaki <yoshi@hpujsda.yhp.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 91 16:54:37 JST
It seems I sent the following to a wrong address, so resending to the right one.

Since I've been suffering from a high price of motor oil here in Japan, I want
to purchase one from the States or UK.
Currently I'm using Duckam's (I understand it's not sold in USA), either 10W-40
or 15W-50 SG grade and paying approx. $45 every 2000 miles for my turbo esprit -
They are not synthetic oil!

Does anyone know a good shop where I can purchase from Japan?
I'd like to purchase Valvoline Super Racing or other good ones with the similar
viscosity.

Thanks and regards,

K. Yoshizaki (yoshi%hpujisa.yhp.hp.com@relay.hp.com)