Re: Parts for Triumphs

To: mjb@hoosier, sol@hoosier
Subject: Re: Parts for Triumphs
From: mason@ftp.com (Nark Mason)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 91 15:23:21 -0400
Just to relate my experience with one of the LBC used stuff suppliers, I
bought a bunch of stuff from British Auto Salvage, Macadon, NY - Wire Wheels,
door pads for my TR250 and some switches. The switches worked intermittently,
the door panels had severe water damage, were warped and stained and one had
been painted along the edge. The wire wheels, sold to me as perfectly usable,
were rusted and the splines were worn out. And the stuff was certainly no
bargain even if it had been usable!
On the bright side, the person I talked to (Mark?) was friendly, but told me
I bought used stuff and that's what I got.