New to mailing list

To: british-cars@encore.com
From: Larry E. Snyder - C1ND - 4-3626 <lesnyd@maple.monsanto.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 91 10:37:48 CST
Hi, I'm new to this list, but I'm not new to Triumphs.

I have owned a 69 GT6+, a 64 TR4, and a 63 TR4. I currently own a TR250
that's in pretty good shape, but I need to do some restoration.

The body is really good except for some rust bubbles in the usual places.
The interior is good except for some carpeting where the sun as faded the
black into gray.

Mechanically it's very good, except the engine needs a valve job.  It has been
very well taken care of.

It needs paint. Somebody give it a coat of incredible shrinking yellow.

Does anyone have any idea what the value of this car is? When I bought it
I thought I got a great deal. I'd like to know what it's worth just to see
if I was right...

Also, it has wire wheels, no overdrive.

Thanks!

LArry