I lied

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: I lied
From: Dale C. Cook <cook@encore.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 91 14:31:00 EDT
About not posting non-LBC articles.  One more request.
Since there are a lot (160) people affected by Encore's little
decision to move to Florida, I, as head Sys Admin, have been
trying to help out.  One of the things we've done is imported
lots of *.jobs groups from other areas.  We've got lots now
(including australia and the UK!) but haven't found any for
the greater portland or oregon area, seattle or colorado.
Since these are all popular high tech enclaves, I'm asking
members in those areas to do some checking for me.  Do jobs
groups for those areas exist?  If they are on your machine,
I'd be glad to take the initiative to contact your system
people to get them.  Thanks!

        - Dale "think of all the time I'll soon have for serious
                wrenching"  :-)