MGA mk II ad

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: MGA mk II ad
From: SCHWARCZ_LARRY/HP6600_1J@hpesf.cup.hp.com
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 91 18:53:24 pdt
In case anyone missed this ad posted on USENET...

start of ad
        I have a partly restored MGA mkII roadster that I have lost
interest in finishing.  Does anyone want to take over my project? I have
invested several thousand in new parts including sadle colored leather
interior, new wire wheels and tires, wiring harness, new hubs and rotors,
brake lines, carpet kit, brake parts, etc. etc. The motor was professionally
rebuilt, the trani and diff checked over. The frame and all suspension parts
were powder coated. The body is complete and undamaged but needs painting before

being put back on the now rolling chasis.
        I need to get this project out of storage but I don't have time to
finish it.  If anyone is interested  please respond via E-mail or by phone
Eric 415-644-0169 or hiss@fionn.lbl.gov
        I'll consider trades, I am looking for a ducati motorcycle in good
shape but I'll consider anything interesting.
thanks
eric.

end of ad

        Later...