Cars in Movies

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Cars in Movies
From: "DSTONE, 5-9521, BPR: 237-2322" <DSTONE%sc9%sc.intel.com@relay.cs.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1991 13:33 PST
     A friend of mine hosts what he calls "Bad Movies &
     Beer" most every Wednesday night. The idea is to watch
     movies with a usually off the wall theme (we had three on
     cannibalism one night !), while consuming usually off
     the wall beer. Well, on prehistoric night, we were
     watching "EGAAAAHH !" (don't ask), when the heroine
     pulls up in a primrose Bugeye !  That made the movie
     instantly worth the rental fee. And then there's always
     "The Italian Job".

               cheers-
                      dstone@sc9.intel.com