Re: Mrs. Peel's cars

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Re: Mrs. Peel's cars
From: lupienj@hpwarq.wal.hp.com (John Lupien)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 91 16:06:27 EDT
Obviously I am not very familiar with the Avengers. As several people
have pointed out, Emma Peel did indeed drive convertibles, including
an Elan (and maybe a TR7).

It does seem that my memory is not too faulty, at least, in that it
was a Europa she used in trying to run down Steed in the wristwatch episode.

I think that I have only seen one black and white episode (the one with the
coven of witches) - all the rest I've seen were in color, and not many were
the "Mr. Steed & Mrs. Peel" version.

Clearly I should spend more time either watching old Avengers reruns or
working on my GT6.

--
---
John R. Lupien