toy in the workplace

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: toy in the workplace
From: jmuller@stardent.com (Jim Muller)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 91 11:31:43 EDT
Mike Johnson asks:
>Am I the only one with artifacts of my fixation in my work place?

Nope.  I've got a bunch of pictures of Triumphs.  Unfortunately there is no
good place, nor easy way, to hang them in the little cubicles here, so they've
been sitting on the floor for a while.  When I getaroundtoit, I'm gonna' bring
in a bunch of the parts that came out of my Spitfire 1500-Type when the engine
was rebuilt, parts like the camshaft with 7-1/2 lobes and the clutch disk with
the 3 cracks.

Jim