Enduro people moving

To: TGV.COM!sjogren@ucscc.UCSC.EDU
Subject: Enduro people moving
From: ixanian@sco.COM
Date: Fri Nov 2 21:15:30 1990
ummm......

Actually, I hadn't thought about logistics.
I just knew I was going. But, since Larry is
going to use Babe (the Blue Ox, as in VAN),
Liz and i only have the bike as an alternative
(since I'm such a lazy dick and haven't gotten
one of my OWN vehicles cobbled together yet).

So I guess all our seat space is taken up.

We'll definitely be heading up Satyrday morning,
before any human being has a right to be alive.
I'd like to get there by 8:00ish, so I don't miss
any real action (who's car gets "cooled" this
time, eh?)

                                See ya ,
                                - Ix