Re: Jag Saloons

To: doddp@en.ecn.purdue.edu (Paul E Dodd)
Subject: Re: Jag Saloons
From: mit-eddie!cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com!augi@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Joe Augenbraun)
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 90 11:23:05 EDT
> I'm writing is to let Mike know that Bartlett Co. (Muncie, IN) has Jag
> leather interiors on sale. These are complete kits that include EVERYTHING,
> including headliner material, genuine Connolly hides, etc. The Mk 2 kits are
> down to $2400 from about $3600 according to my brother, so if you're ready
> to worry about the interior yet (ie. the bankroll permits) it might be a good
> time to get a kit. I don't know about Mk 1's, but they always advertise in
> Hemming's if you're interested....
>
> Paul.

Bartlett always has a sale in fall, so you could wait for next year and get
about the same price.  Its probably a bad idea to store an interior kit for
more than a year anyway.

Also, when Bartlett has the sale they reduce their wholesale price to parts
houses.  So if you find someone who carries and discounts Bartlett stuff,
during the sale you can get a discount on the sale price.  THis is what I
did when I redid the interior in my E-Type way back when.

                                                        Joe