Rocker panel replacement

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Rocker panel replacement
From: mit-eddie!vax.ftp.com!mason@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Nark Mason)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 90 16:00:59 EDT
    Ok, who out there's the expert body person? My GT6 needs new rockers,
I figured just braze 'em on, I can handle that, but I did my first sheet metal
brazing this weekend putting new floorpans in the mini and discovered that it's
a lot different than brazing tubing, the stuff turns to bubblepack when you
heat it unevenly. Will the curve that a rocker panel has in it keep this from
happening? Should I bite the wax tadpole and mig it?