Re: SOL Identifier

To: british-cars@Alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: SOL Identifier
From: uunet!tc.fluke.COM!pwv@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Pat Vilbrandt)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 90 09:23:32 PDT
> And on a different note, Pat Vilbrandt has tweaked up the SOL identifier to
> the point that I'm nearly ready to call it a wrap.  Remember, it's
> available via anonymous ftp from 'm2ejd.iris.brown.edu', after working
> hours.  File is in Adobe Illustrator PostScript.  Boy is it spiffy!
>
> So, who's in for what (T-shirts/patches/stickers/what-have-you)?

For those of you that don't have access to a package to view Encapsulated
PostScript files (in color!), I am willing to make a "One Time, Limited
Offer!".  If anyone would like a color hardcopy of Ed's SOL Design, send
me your Snail Mail address and I will zip one off to you.  Depending on
the response, I am willing to absorb the costs for the PaintJet cartridges
and paper, BUT if things should happen to get out of hand, I may need to
ask for a SASE* to help defray costs some.

(BTW - I've also got a version that places the SOL ID on the screen of a
 workstation that I think would look Great on a T-shirt!  Really brings
 out the computer aspect of this group, I think.)

   Pat Vilbrandt       John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.        Everett, Washington USA
UUCP: pwv@tc.fluke.COM  or: { uunet, uw-beaver, sun, microsoft }!fluke!pwv
ARPA: fluke!pwv@uw-beaver.ARPA

*Thats "Stamped, Self-Addressed Envelope" for any philistines out there!