Re: Oct 9 SOL pizza get-together...Spaghetti Factory, good idea

To: alliant.alliant.com!british-cars@cs.utexas.edu,
Subject: Re: Oct 9 SOL pizza get-together...Spaghetti Factory, good idea
From: "Brett Engel" <mit-eddie!cs.arizona.edu!brett@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 90 12:58:38 -0700
How about Tue 7pm-??? at the Spaghetti Factory, downtown SJ?

I had no particular attachment to Stuft Pizza..just the first
that came to mind. I've been the Spaghetti Factory several times,
decent food and service, but noisy and crowded during conventions.

My knowledge of street names in downtown is a little fuzzy, I recall
the Spaghetti Factory is just off Santa Clara Blvd. on some side
street.  It's not quite walking distance from the hotels, but I belive
the Light Rail/trolley runs nearby. Also there is a City parking garage
just across the street for those who drive!
It might be a good idea for someone in the Bay Area to make
reservations a few days in advance